Applet (Java) Application in CCA

Aug 25, 2010 at 5:25 AM
Edited Sep 2, 2010 at 8:25 AM

Hi All,

I have configured Applet (Java) application as hosted Web application. I am able to view in agent desktop. But i am in the process of doing an automation using HAT.

When i tried to use the application inspector, the entire applet frame is getting selected and not able to select the controls in it.

Please let me know the process for doing automation for an java applet application.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Siva

Apr 2, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Hello

Java Applet to automate need to use Java Access Bridge I have experienced with version 2.0.

When CCA makes use of Java Access Bridge you've installed is the possibility that problems will arise with any Java application to solve such problems is to make some changes to a file. INI Java application that has the problem

Greetings from some corner in Lima, Peru

Albertomi

Jun 21, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Can you share a sample code showing CCA and Java Access Bridge integration?

I've the same problema: I'm not able to select controls.

Thanks!
//cs
Jun 25, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Edited Jun 25, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Hi,

you need to download and install JAB (Java Access Bridge):
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/accessbridge/2.0.2/setup.htm

In JAB directory there are tools like Java Monkey and Java Ferret which serve for inspecting Java apps.
Also you need JDK installed in your computer. I had to install JDK 6 with update 45, because with JDK 7 Java access bridge didn't work properly for me.

Then you just have to use JavaDDA in Automation XML and correct tags.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd632173.aspx

I hope this will help you.
BR,
linkoss
Jul 14, 2014 at 12:33 PM
Hi,

I am trying the same thing. I wanted to automate a Java Application from CCA.

I have installed JAB 2.0.2. I am trying to create an InitString using Java DDA but it's not working for me at all. All it is giving me a bit image of the whole Java app but not able to recognise the controls in it.

Can anyone help me with it?