Getting Blank Web page in Hosted Application

Apr 8, 2014 at 11:01 AM
Hi All,

We are running with a issue where Two web applications [intranet application] are displayed as blank. Both the applications are Global applications [Not Global Dynamic]. And when user right clicks on the Page, page suddenly appears without even clicking on Refresh. just click of the mouse is sufficient to display the webpage.
Scenario is as below:
  1. We have a CRM Dashboard which displays Active Cases and Activities for a user.
  2. We have two other applications hosted as Global with the Dashboard.
  3. Dashboard is a hosted control and gets the focus when the Agent Desktop loads
  4. Other Two tabs for the Two Web Applications hosted as Web Hosted Application are blank
  5. User only Right clicks on the application and application appear all of the sudden.
User is on Windows XP and settings for IE cannot be changed as it is centrally driven across the call center by their IT department.

Any input would be of great help !

Thanks in Advance
May 6, 2014 at 4:52 PM
hi avaneeshjha,

by experience these (strange) behaviours are most likely caused by the IE settings (especially by the "protected mode" option in the zone-configuration).
search "protected mode"

When these settings are centrally driven by your customers IT - they also can be changed centrally ;)

Good luck on this annoying topic

regards

niklas
Dec 8, 2014 at 8:16 AM
Hi All,

we are occurring the same issue. We are occasionally getting blank pages during the navigate.

I have checked the settings in IE and in fact there is protected mode enabled. The thing is that when i disable it, the CCA is not able to open web hosted applications they just blink and close immediately. When i run it as administrators with protected mode disabled everything works as intended.

Is there some specific rights that prevents the users (with no admin rights) open new tabs ?

Thank you for answer in advance.

Stano