Problem with page visualization in WebHostedApplication

Jul 26, 2013 at 4:22 AM
Edited Jul 26, 2013 at 4:24 AM
Hello everyone

I have a problem. I am using a WebHostedApplication to embed a page. occasions but was not seen leaving the screen blank. I get tested to put another page that page is google.com and displayed correctly. WebHostedApplication settings of the attached as image on this question.

A strange thing to observe is that by putting a http traffic analyzer is a security negotiation apparently failed result. I would like to know how I can help this crazy because I do not know why strange behavior. some of the options that come to mind are

1 -) difficulty of WebHostedApplication to view certain Content. because as I said for example google or bing shows me no problem

2 -) Some settings of the Browser of the machine from which it launches WebHostedApplication that generates this behavior

3 -) Any restriction of the product to interact with pages that will negotiate security parameters.

4 -) Pages buggy JavaScript, CSS etc ... that generate erratic behavior in WebHostedApplication "(at this point do not know if it is possible to skip CCA tell those mistakes and that visualizce whatever)"

I would appreciate if I can help resolve this situation

excuse me for my English so bad

regards

Camilo García

ImagenConfiguracion
IImagen