How to get multiple screen tab in Agent Desktop

Apr 12, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Hi all,

I am trying to create a tab with multiple screens or panels.
For e.g.
I need a tab with 4 panels where
Panel 1 will contain CRM page and other 3 panels will contain a web application or 3rd party website.I am not able to get a clue to start. Please help me or guide me.

Will be really thankful for any kind of help,

Regards,
Vishwa
Apr 12, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Why not just use what CCA does out of the box? If you configure your 4 applications as Uii Hosted Applications then when a session is started for a customer, it will pop all 4 applications in their own tab in CCA. It will help with visibility and overall real estate.

The only way I can see this working is:
  1. Create a custom Uii Control/Application that where the control is split into 4 panels.
  2. All of your code to control what pages show up etc, will be in this control
  3. Then in CCA create 1 Uii Hosted Application that can configured to show your custom control
You will end up with 1 Tab in CCA and then your control will display your 4 panel's/sections.

Jeremy
Apr 15, 2013 at 5:45 AM
jwinchell wrote:
Why not just use what CCA does out of the box? If you configure your 4 applications as Uii Hosted Applications then when a session is started for a customer, it will pop all 4 applications in their own tab in CCA. It will help with visibility and overall real estate.

The only way I can see this working is:
  1. Create a custom Uii Control/Application that where the control is split into 4 panels.
  2. All of your code to control what pages show up etc, will be in this control
  3. Then in CCA create 1 Uii Hosted Application that can configured to show your custom control
You will end up with 1 Tab in CCA and then your control will display your 4 panel's/sections.

Jeremy
Thanks Jeremy.

I will look into it and if i have any issues will get back to you.