Integration with CCA

Oct 31, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Hello Matt,

We have one requirement.. We need to operate AX and CRM in the same solution.. We think that could be through CCA Agent Desktop.... Is that possible? or is only possible to CRM? Can you please help me with this doubt? we dont know that it could be embedded in the same CCA to operate it..

Also I wanna ask you.... one of my team installed CCA following the steps in material in Module 02 Installing and COnfiguring UII..... But i dont find the CCA Agent Desktop to open it...    Years ago I did this with CRM4,0 but now one of my team did it and i dont know what is missing to complete it and to open the Agent Desktop..... HELP Matt!

thank you very much

Nov 1, 2012 at 1:33 PM
Hi, I have added the AX application in CCA. Please note that we have installed AX client in the system and the location of AX client used in the UII Hosted application.
Find the attached screenshot for reference.
Nov 2, 2012 at 2:37 PM

If that was the training for CCA R1 ( On CRM 4 ) then its out of date :)

Check this link out here:  http://blogs.msdn.com/b/mbarbour/archive/2011/11/04/installing-the-customer-care-accelerator-cca-for-crm-2011.aspx

In the first paragraph I reference a pretty good article on getting UII and CCA Setup for the first time

Mattb.