Multiple dispositions for a call

Oct 31, 2012 at 7:13 AM

Hi,

I have a requirement where i need to dispose multiple call records of the dialer in one active call. So after my call ends and goes to wrap up state, I want to send multiple dispositions to dialer. And then go to idle state and take next call. Is this possible ? One way could be by creating Axapplication instances in code but I am not sure if this works ? Please suggest.

Business Requirement is - one customer has multiple policies but disposition of all these policies of a customer will be saved in one call with the customer. There will be different disposition for different policy of a customer.

Nov 2, 2012 at 3:22 PM

You would wire this in the desktopmanager.cs,

Specifically you would wire the event “CallDistructed” on the call state manager:
In the implementation of that kick off your disposition.

If you need to handle disposition as part of the call event, meaning that your CTI solution has a wrap-up state and requests disposition vars

You would wire the “CallManagerStateUpdate” and look for the event you need to kick off the disposition from.  Note, you may also have to update the CallStateManager.cs for your CTI interface to properly process the event and relay it.

Mattb.