CRM4 CCA Lab Files

Jul 20, 2012 at 7:53 AM

Hello,

I have CRM 4 CCA training materials, but I need Lab Files, Lab Code Files and virtual machines. Where can I get those?

Thank you.

Jul 22, 2012 at 3:41 PM

I believe that are available via partner source for CCA R2.  I'm not positive they made it there, though that was the plan when it was created.

Mattb-msft

Jul 24, 2012 at 6:58 AM

Is there a link for this lab files? I couldn't find them in partnersource. <cite>https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource</cite>

Jul 31, 2012 at 1:45 PM

I was told, when I looked into this, that “they” had decided to not publish the CCA R1 lab files to PartnerSource. Im not sure who “they” is though.

We do have training available for CCA R2 ( CRM 2011 ), if you reach out to your MS Account Rep they can connect you with the right folks to get access to that material.

Mattb-msft.

Jul 31, 2012 at 6:23 PM

Thank you very much.

Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 4:46 PM
To: seyfullah9@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: CRM4 CCA Lab Files [crmcca:378612]

I was told, when I looked into this, that “they” had decided to not publish the CCA R1 lab files to PartnerSource. Im not sure who “they” is though.

We do have training available for CCA R2 ( CRM 2011 ), if you reach out to your MS Account Rep they can connect you with the right folks to get access to that material.

Mattb-msft.