CCA and OpenSpan Desktop Automation in Call Centers

Jun 29, 2012 at 4:20 PM
Edited Jun 29, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Hi guys, as you know OpenSpan's Desktop Automation technology was a partner with Microsoft CCF, prior to CCF being replaced with the opensource CCA.

OpenSpan has replaced or replacing a number of large enterprise customers who have used CCF in the past due to performance issues, time to development, support etc.,

Since OpenSpan was a strong partner of Microsoft CCF, we have not been able to get any traction from Microsoft to find anyone interested in synergies (despite the fact we are a major .NET development shop and produce our automation development platform as a free download plug-in for Visual Studio (VSIP Program). I find this strange as we still have joint customers!

There are obviously still synergies (we have hundreds of Call Centers and running on close to 300,000 desktops with OpenSpan automations), So who manages the partner programs so we can get a 2+2=5 between CCA and OpenSpan? 

Call Centers looking to dramatically improve productivity around automation and integration with CRM systems such as Dynamics find OpenSpan's built on Microsoft technology a fast way to get projects done and it goes beyond Dynamics as well. It does many things CCA does not do but I am sure there are many complimentary things too (hence the original partnership).

Check out the latest Desktop Automation and Desktop Analytics technology and let me know what you think and who we should talk to. http://www.openspan.com  Cheers,