Activity Reporting mechanism in CCA

Jan 18, 2012 at 9:51 AM

Hi All,

Can someone instruct over how to leverage the Activity Reporting mechanism provided by the CCA? Is it something already provided by CCA or one has to develop some bits to facilitate Activity Reporting of CSR's activity on CCA?

Best Regards, Akhilesh Dubey

Jan 19, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Hi All,

After some search over the bits and pieces consolidated in the CCA project's source code, was able to find 4 SSRS report files (.rdl) : -

1) AgentIdleTime.rdl

2) AgentLoginSummary.rdl

3) HostedApplicationUsage.rdl

4) HostedApplicationUsagePerAgent.rdl

I suppose these are used to generate different audit reports related to the CSR's activity. Looking into the underlying Command Text of these reports figured out that there are various database tables related to the activity data and perhaps one can decide to create more reports based on the data accumulated in these tables. However, in my case there is no data inserted in these tables and they are all blank. Wondering if there is a setting to first start the audit mechanism for CCA? Please provide some pointers!!

Thanks,

Akhilesh Dubey

Jan 24, 2012 at 1:04 PM

The Audit bits in CCA are control by the settings in the UII Options table.. you will find that in the UII Settings area, in the CRM Settings section.

Flip the bits to 1 for events you want audited.

Mattb-msft

Feb 28, 2012 at 2:12 PM

As a followup... I added a blog entry on how to add your own events to the UII audit logs.

You can find it here http://blogs.msdn.com/b/mbarbour/archive/2012/02/28/adding-and-triggering-custom-audit-events-in-cca-uii.aspx

Mattb-msft