CCA Implementation ON MS Dynamic CRM

Dec 26, 2011 at 2:22 PM

HI all,

I Am A .net developer

I need to implement CCA to MS DYNAMIC CRM

but i  am new and totally confused Please Help me for my below confusion

1. How to Intall CRM and where i can find Installation Files.

2. How to integrate CCA to CRM 

-- actually i downloaded CCA from codeplex but gave me error of missing dll

3. Where i can find Installation (Source files)?

Also Additional INFO any stater must tkcr of 

IF You can help me on any of the topics please help me out and its on urgent basis 

Thanks In advance

Regard's,

Bhavik Hingu

Jan 3, 2012 at 10:26 PM

So, is your focus a CRM effort or a CCA effort?

As for the missing DLL, if you read though the UII Deployment and CCA Deployment guides you will find the steps that walk you through building the DLL you need.

There is also blog entries on it here, which link though to a step by step blog.

You can use CRM online to get an enviroment up and working quickly w/out having to set up CRM itself.

You can also find Visual Studio Solution Starters for various things here

MattB-msft

Aug 15, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Hey Matt,

This is old but called my attention.

What you mean by CCA effor getting an enviroment up and working quickly by using CRM online? how is that?

Thanks

Aug 17, 2012 at 12:07 AM

CCA’s solutions, and desktop, can be deployed and attach to any of the CRM Authentication types we currently support.
Including online.
You can use the deployment process for deploying the sample solution and data there if you like,  you just use the correct discovery server in the configuration
** Note I have not done this since the switch over to office 365 with the code on Marketplace,  **

or did you mean somthing else .. ?

Mattb.

Aug 17, 2012 at 7:09 PM

I meant exactly what you said. Actually I asked this without reading the UII Deployment Guide. My bad. Now I got it.

Thanks Matt.