CCA - The Security Support Provider Interface (SSPI) negotiation failed.

Oct 19, 2011 at 9:35 AM

Hi,

I have done one test setup for CCA and when we try to open agent desktop client ,it shows the below error in CCA log file.

10/19/2011 1:17:43 PM: CCA: Agentdesktop starting...
10/19/2011 1:17:43 PM: CCA: Unable to load DLL 'windowsaccessbridge.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
10/19/2011 1:17:46 PM: Cca: Unable to login - Please make sure your login details are correct and try again. Contact administrator if the problem persists.
System.ServiceModel.Security.SecurityNegotiationException: SOAP security negotiation with 'http://192.168.1.110/PCITDC/XRMServices/2011/Organization.svc' for target 'http://192.168.1.110/PCITDC/XRMServices/2011/Organization.svc' failed. See inner exception for more details. ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The Security Support Provider Interface (SSPI) negotiation failed.
   at System.ServiceModel.Security.WindowsSspiNegotiation.GetOutgoingBlob(Byte[] incomingBlob, ChannelBinding channelbinding, ExtendedProtectionPolicy protectionPolicy)
   at System.ServiceModel.Security.SspiNegotiationTokenProvider.GetOutgoingBlobProxy.GetOutgoingBlob(ChannelBinding channelBinding)
   at System.ServiceModel.Security.RequestSecurityToken.GetBinaryNegotiation()
   at System.ServiceModel.Security.WSTrust.Driver.WriteRequestSecurityToken(RequestSecurityToken rst, XmlWriter xmlWriter)
   at System.ServiceModel.Security.RequestSecurityToken.OnWriteTo(XmlWriter writer)
   at System.ServiceModel.Security.RequestSecurityToken.WriteTo(XmlWriter writer)
   at System.ServiceModel.Security.RequestSecurityToken.OnWriteBodyContents(XmlDictionaryWriter writer)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.BodyWriter.WriteBodyContents(XmlDictionaryWriter writer)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.BodyWriterMessage.OnWriteBodyContents(XmlDictionaryWriter writer)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.Message.OnWriteMessage(XmlDictionaryWriter writer)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.Message.WriteMessage(XmlDictionaryWriter writer)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.BufferedMessageWriter.WriteMessage(Message message, BufferManager bufferManager, Int32 initialOffset, Int32 maxSizeQuota)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.TextMessageEncoderFactory.TextMessageEncoder.WriteMessage(Message message, Int32 maxMessageSize, BufferManager bufferManager, Int32 messageOffset)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpOutput.SerializeBufferedMessage(Message message)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpOutput.Send(TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelFactory.HttpRequestChannel.HttpChannelRequest.SendRequest(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.ServiceModel.Channels.RequestChannel.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
   at System.ServiceModel.Security.IssuanceTokenProviderBase`1.DoNegotiation(TimeSpan timeout)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Please help.

Regards,

Sibi Burhan

Oct 21, 2011 at 12:14 AM
What is your CRM server configuration?
Ad or claims?

Sent from my Windows Phone

Sent: 10/19/2011 4:35 AM
To: mattb-msft@hotmail.com
Subject: CCA - The Security Support Provider Interface (SSPI) negotiation failed. [crmcca:276410]

Hi,

I have done one test setup for CCA and when we try to open agent desktop client ,it shows the below error in CCA log file.

10/19/2011 1:17:43 PM: CCA: Agentdesktop starting...
10/19/2011 1:17:43 PM: CCA: Unable to load DLL 'windowsaccessbridge.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
10/19/2011 1:17:46 PM: Cca: Unable to login - Please make sure your login details are correct and try again. Contact administrator if the problem persists.
System.ServiceModel.Security.SecurityNegotiationException: SOAP security negotiation with 'http://192.168.1.110/PCITDC/XRMServices/2011/Organization.svc' for target 'http://192.168.1.110/PCITDC/XRMServices/2011/Organization.svc' failed. See inner exception for more details. ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The Security Support Provider Interface (SSPI) negotiation failed.
at System.ServiceModel.Security.WindowsSspiNegotiation.GetOutgoingBlob(Byte[] incomingBlob, ChannelBinding channelbinding, ExtendedProtectionPolicy protectionPolicy)
at System.ServiceModel.Security.SspiNegotiationTokenProvider.GetOutgoingBlobProxy.GetOutgoingBlob(ChannelBinding channelBinding)
at System.ServiceModel.Security.RequestSecurityToken.GetBinaryNegotiation()
at System.ServiceModel.Security.WSTrust.Driver.WriteRequestSecurityToken(RequestSecurityToken rst, XmlWriter xmlWriter)
at System.ServiceModel.Security.RequestSecurityToken.OnWriteTo(XmlWriter writer)
at System.ServiceModel.Security.RequestSecurityToken.WriteTo(XmlWriter writer)
at System.ServiceModel.Security.RequestSecurityToken.OnWriteBodyContents(XmlDictionaryWriter writer)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.BodyWriter.WriteBodyContents(XmlDictionaryWriter writer)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.BodyWriterMessage.OnWriteBodyContents(XmlDictionaryWriter writer)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.Message.OnWriteMessage(XmlDictionaryWriter writer)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.Message.WriteMessage(XmlDictionaryWriter writer)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.BufferedMessageWriter.WriteMessage(Message message, BufferManager bufferManager, Int32 initialOffset, Int32 maxSizeQuota)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.TextMessageEncoderFactory.TextMessageEncoder.WriteMessage(Message message, Int32 maxMessageSize, BufferManager bufferManager, Int32 messageOffset)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpOutput.SerializeBufferedMessage(Message message)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpOutput.Send(TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelFactory.HttpRequestChannel.HttpChannelRequest.SendRequest(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.RequestChannel.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Security.IssuanceTokenProviderBase`1.DoNegotiation(TimeSpan timeout)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Please help.

Regards,

Sibi Burhan

Nov 13, 2011 at 6:57 AM

Hi

Thank you for your feedback.

MS CRM 2011 installed in a Server machine   (windows 2008 R2 server enterprise,IIS 7,SQL Server 2008) and  i am able to login in CRM with active directory user also.

Do i need to give  authentication settings any where in the configurations of CRM/CCA ? Is that cause the issue?

I tried several options ,but it failed. Please help me on this. Kindly let me know if you need any more information.

Regards,

Sibi Burhan

Nov 13, 2011 at 6:03 PM

Ok, so im not following what your asking, I get that you can’t log in the CCA IAD.

First, How is your CRM environment setup?  

Is AD Only?

Claims? ( ADFS )

Second,
Where are you trying to run CCA from?

The server?

A Client?

How is that client machine connected to the Server where CRM is?

Are they on the same domain?

The error your seeing , ( SSPI ) makes me think your running it on AD, and are trying to authenticate via AD.

Have you set up the CCA Desktop to use the current user account? Or are you putting in a user name / password?

Mattb-MSFT

Nov 17, 2011 at 8:47 AM

Hi,

MS CRM installed on a server machine and with the help of your links and tutorial i have setup CCA AD -published using .net .  I copied the AD published folder on server  and one of client machine,then also i got the same error as shown above. Setup is to achieve once agent got a call on agent desktop through CTI integration,it need to popup customer information from MSCRM.

till now requirment came as it is not for claims.

Server and client machines are in same domain.

Initially it asked for user name and password then error comes.

Now when i was running AD it wont ask for user name and password .it directly shows the authentication error message.

As i am new, if you have any reference document for review the details of  features of CCA.kindly forward to me.

plz help on this.

Regards,

Sibi Burhan

May 15, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Hello Sibi,

We're experiencing the same problem.

Did you ever find a solution for this?

Thanks.