Web DDA exceptions

Jul 26, 2011 at 5:56 PM

Hi,

I have been migrating from CCA R1 to R2.

I now face couple of issues ,

1.) When i use the bindings that i used for the HAT automations , the web  DDA fails with below error,

DataDrivenAdapterException (op=FindControl,controlName=TreeFrontOffice): Unable to cast COM object of type 'mshtml.HTMLHtmlElementClass' to interface type 'mshtml.IHTMLElement'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '{3050F1FF-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B}' failed due to the following error: No such interface supported (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE))." (Microsoft.Uii.HostedApplicationToolkit.DataDrivenAdapter.DataDrivenAdapterException) Exception Message = "DataDrivenAdapterException (op=FindControl,controlName=TreeFrontOffice): Unable to cast COM object of type 'mshtml.HTMLHtmlElementClass' to interface type 'mshtml.IHTMLElement'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '{3050F1FF-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B}' failed due to the following error: No such interface supported (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE)).", Exception Type = "Microsoft.Uii.HostedApplicationToolkit.DataDrivenAdapter.DataDrivenAdapterException"

2) The HAT inspection fails for Web DDA .Event log:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at Microsoft.Uii.Tools.InspectorLib.WebInspector.GetControlAtPoint(Point pt, IntPtr applicationObject, String bindingType)

at Microsoft.Uii.Tools.InspectorLib.InspectorForm.ProcessControlKey()

Can someone please help.

Thanks and Regards,

Rajee