Where is the CCA R2 Solution UiiForMicrosoftDynamics

May 18, 2011 at 1:52 PM

Hi,

I installed the UII + CCA R2, but I can’t find any place the Solution (Managed Solution of CRM 2011) to import to the CRM 2011 – where is it ???

From the screen capture I can see that the name of the solution is “UiiForMicrosoftDynamics…”

When I running the RIConfigLoader it’s failed with error that it’s cannot find entity name uii_...
obviously, because there were no entities name uii_...

The RIConfigLoader don’t import any solution to the CRM 2011 , I didn’t see ant ZIP file that represents the CCA solution …

Thanks

Itzik

May 18, 2011 at 2:11 PM

I have found it !!!

It’s under \Microsoft Uii\UII-Solution ,

Unfortunately there is no documentation in the CHM that have the important step !!!

Itzik

May 18, 2011 at 4:36 PM
Edited May 18, 2011 at 4:37 PM

CCA and UII are 2 diffrent things that are packaged togeather for deployment..

User Interface Integration ( UII ) is the core components that are supported by Microsoft and provide the SDK that CCA is built on.
Customer Care Accelerator ( CCA ) is an example Integrated Agent Desktop application designed to provide a working example of the UII technology and provide examples for Common Tasks.

This is Noted in the CCA Deployment Guide...
The Section is Verifying Prerequisites

There are 3 steps :
The UII framework must be installed on the computer. For more information, see the UII Deployment Guide.
All of the deployment steps in the UII Deployment Guide must be completed before the CCA can be configured or built, including the WPF CAB modification steps documented in that guide.

and

On Windows® XP computers,
The Windows Automation API library, which contains the latest version of the Microsoft User Interface Automation (UI Automation), and Microsoft Active Accessibility libraries must be installed. For more details, see http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyId=cd55456d-9703-42a0-b982-8a8a89ca0aa3&displaylang=en.

and

UII applications must deploy the Microsoft.IdentityModel.dll assembly from a computer that has Windows Identity Foundation (WIF) installed. For more details, see http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=eb9c345f-e830-40b8-a5fe-ae7a864c4d76&displaylang=en#SystemRequirements.

MattB-MSFT

Aug 12, 2011 at 3:18 AM

I´m verifing that the uii is for english language.

i´m have to install english language pack to proceed.