Customer Care Accelerator - Call Center Integration

Feb 21, 2011 at 7:05 PM

Can anyone please tell me which Call Center companies have created a CCA integration, and which call center would you recommend.

I want to know which support CCA for CRM 4.0 and which will support for CRM 2011

Feb 24, 2011 at 1:06 AM

CCA provides a open-ended integration to contact center solutions, however we do not ship it with any prebuilt connectors as we are not authorized to do so by the ACD\Contact center solution vendors.

We do provide an example TAPI interface and in the solution starters download, a Visual studio addin to allow you to set up a CTI Connector on your own.
As for External vendors, that would be something you would need to check with them directly.

MattB-MSFT

Feb 25, 2011 at 11:33 AM

Yeah, the problem is that I need to know these external verndors, or the call center systems that have vendors of this type, the only ones i know are Avaya and Cisco

Feb 25, 2011 at 5:58 PM

That’s a really opened question… there are several hundred that I am aware of.. Nearly all of them provide some API to talk to them.. TAPI being the lowest common denominator.
Is there a specific region of the world your interested in?

For some CCA\UII specific information on global vendors.. MCS has built integrations for Aspect, Genesys, Avaya, Cisco , Cosmocom and Nortel. They have also built adapters for smaller players on as needed bases.
At the end of the day though, it really doesn’t matter who the vendor is as the UII CTI Subsystem is designed to allow for maximum extensibility. All the ACD vendor needs to do is provide a CTI type API for call control.

Mattb-MSFT

Feb 25, 2011 at 6:04 PM

Yeah, i was asking if there are ready made integrations for CCA with call center systems, as you stated MCS has already built integrations for a number of call center systems, i was looking for ready made integrations, for a quick integration. The current location i need this in is Dubai - UAE