Looking for feedback from the community on the Customer Care Accelerator

Sep 27, 2010 at 3:44 PM
Edited Oct 5, 2010 at 8:43 PM

We are constantly looking for feedback from folks in the community as to what works and what doesn’t with CCA and UII and what you would like to see in the future.

In this case, we are looking for feedback on the Customer Care Accelerator and the code \ samples we provide with it..
What works, what does not, and what do you think we should do with it in the future.

To be clear, Im talking about the bits you download from the codeplex site here.

Post your comments and suggestions here.
Please note, while all your comments may not reflect in what we actually do, we do appreciate all the feedback.

Thanks !
MattB-MSFT

Oct 5, 2010 at 6:44 PM

Hi Matt.. where can I found the CCA R1 Reference Implementation? is a new item?

Thanks.

analaurette

Oct 5, 2010 at 8:41 PM
Edited Oct 5, 2010 at 8:43 PM

heh, Thanks Analaurett for pointing out that I need to come up for Air some times and look at what the public names are of things :)

Customer Care Accelerator for Dynamics CRM, the bits you can download from Codeplex, is what we call CCA R1 at Microsoft. The Reference Implementation solution we provide on this codeplex site, in the downloads section.

Let me make a few edits to the post and update the post..

Sorry about that!

MattB.

Oct 8, 2010 at 12:42 PM

Hi matt!

First i have to thank for your help!

The CCA it´s a good application, but i think that it missing more clear documentation about HAT and UII that i think is the core of CCA.

I´m working hard here because my application( Progress Application) don´t work correctly with HAT and UII,. Some times i need to do a reflector in CCA DDL´s to understand how works and bring to my application.

My big problem is that application don´t is hosted inside CCA.

Oct 12, 2010 at 11:05 AM

Hello Matt

I want to know if you plan to create new CCA connectors ?
For example a connector which will work with Office Communicator Server.

Vahag.

Oct 12, 2010 at 12:52 PM

It is an area of focus, however I can’t say much more than that at this time…

What sort of connector would you like to see? What features would you like to see?

MattB-Msft

Oct 12, 2010 at 1:24 PM

Thanks for your reply.

We want to be able to receive calls, their duration, call from CCA using OCS.
Something like you did in TAPI samples.