Two hosted controls in TopPanel

Jun 3, 2010 at 10:20 AM

Hello.

I have created new Hosted Control in Microsoft.Crm.Accelerator.Cca.Samples.Wpf.Controls project, and after host my control in crm, set it`s Display Group = TopPanel, then I got this in my AgentDesktop

Both "Current Session Viewr" and my custom hosted control was shown in a gray panel. Then I decided that I did something wrong in my custom control and did the following.

I deactivetd it from crm, create new hosted application in TopPanel and set it`s Assembly URI and Assembly Type as was done in "Current Session Viewer" Control:

Assembly URI = Microsoft.Crm.Accelerator.Cca.Samples.Wpf.Controls

Assembly Type = Microsoft.Crm.Accelerator.Cca.Samples.Wpf.Controls.WpfCurrentSessionViewer

But the same issue.

Why topPanel changes it`s style ? What can I do ?

Jun 3, 2010 at 3:50 PM

I guess you have by default the style of the parent container if nothing is defined.. Best is to look at the original control code and apply the same style

Jun 4, 2010 at 4:58 AM

I didn`t change anything in oringinal control code. I only created new hosted application in crm and it changed even the style of "Current Session Viewer". 

This is my Desktop with activated hosted control, named "MissedCalls"

After deactivation of "MissedCalls" control my desktop looks like this

You can see this issue in your environment, you only need to create one hosted Application, and set it`s region to TopPanel, for example