CTI With Cisco IPCC (Unified Call Center)

May 28, 2010 at 5:20 PM

Has anyone done any work with Cisco IPCC and CTI inegration?  I need to use this framework to replace/enhance Cisco CTIOS agent desktop.

Thanks!

Jun 1, 2010 at 4:21 PM

MCS (Microsoft Consulting Services) has done this with CCA and its predecessors.. it can be done fairly easily based on the UII CTI layer, or you can host in the Cisco Shell components directly and automate them as though they were any other application.

I would encourage you to read though the CTI documentation in the UII Development and API docs, and read this and this blog post.

MattB.

Aug 10, 2010 at 3:04 PM

Hi Matt

I am trying to create my own cti providers to work against cisco's ipcc server.

I have been reading the blog posts you mentioned and the CTI documentation and made some progress (by modifying the sample cti modules).

I am now able to control the agent state and get a new call indication. However I am unable to answer an incoming call.

I guess that has to do with wrong implementation of the LineClassProvider & LinesClassProvider classes.

I reckon that the TelephonyClassProvider has a Lines property. When should it be initialized? Do I need to manually add lines to the collection?

At the CtiRoot control there is the InitializeLine(agentNumber) method - how is it using the agentNumber to fetch the appropriate (LineClassProvider) instance? And how is it realted to the TelephonyClassProvider.Lines?

I am quite in loss here, and would appreciate any advice.

Thanks...

Nov 6, 2013 at 3:18 PM
Hi Matt,

One of the link mentioned in your response are not working and says Post not found.