CTI - integrate with Cisco Call Manager system?

May 14, 2010 at 1:57 PM
Has anyone used the CTI integration with a Cisco Call Manager based system?
May 18, 2010 at 3:26 PM

I have setup a blog post about installing the software and connecting it to the Cisco Call Manager.  I will post the Cisco integration in a couple of days as the project comes together.

http://evanchaki.spaces.live.com

May 18, 2010 at 3:43 PM

Thanks.

Gregory N. Brooks

brooks@intellinet-computing.com

314-575-4273

Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 10:27 AM
To: brooks@intellinet-computing.com
Subject: Re: CTI - integrate with Cisco Call Manager system? [crmcca:212651]

I have setup a blog post about installing the software and connecting it to the Cisco Call Manager. I will post the Cisco integration in a couple of days as the project comes together.

http://evanchaki.spaces.live.com

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (crmcca@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email crmcca@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

May 20, 2010 at 12:20 PM

Hello

Just a quick question before you finish your post. Is it then possible to integrate with Call Manager? Which version of Call Manager is at least needed for this?

Thanks in advance

May 20, 2010 at 12:55 PM

I am not sure what version we are using. I’ll be back in our offices tomorrow morning and will find out.

Greg

Gregory N. Brooks

brooks@intellinet-computing.com

314-575-4273

Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 7:20 AM
To: brooks@intellinet-computing.com
Subject: Re: CTI - integrate with Cisco Call Manager system? [crmcca:212651]

Hello

Just a quick question before you finish your post. Is it then possible to integrate with Call Manager? Which version of Call Manager is at least needed for this?

Thanks in advance

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (crmcca@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email crmcca@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Jun 3, 2010 at 10:21 AM

I apologize for the delay in getting back to this, but we are using Call Manager 7.x

Greg

Nov 4, 2010 at 9:42 AM

hi all,

we are using call manager 7.1.

we are planning to integrate cca with call manager system but nothing much done yet.

need your help on the subject.

-dmuf